Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Soul Collage Card - Masquerade


Here is my latest card I made. After I finished it and looked at it two titles actually came to me: the first being "Masquerade" and the second being Show Stopper. While I was looking through images on Polyvore the lady, the fan and the clock kept saying they "needed" to be put together. The rest were just random. I am excited to print this card out and work with I AM THE ONE WHO statements. Funny - I think the two titles I came up with sum it up - I am the one who puts on my mask and gives a performance of a life time. I live with chronic depression and people just can't believe it because I seem/act so happy and am always smiling. I think I will change its title to "The Masquerading Show Stopper."

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. What do the fish represent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the fish represent yet. They just seemed to go with the rest of it. I did get it printed out today and laminated. I'm hoping while lying in bed I can come with some I AM THE ONE WHO...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has great depth and the fish are swimming around in spaciousness. With the sheet music and clock in the background it's as if they are performing a ballet. I AM THE ONE WHO..always comes to me when I'm quiet too!

    ReplyDelete