Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Been a while

Boy it's been a little while since I've been on this. Long enough I couldn't even remember my password! Anywho, I was dealing with a number of health issues and thanks to a holistic practitioner am on my way back to wellness. During this time I have been making a lot of zentangles/zendoodles. It's amazing how it's meditative state can help you through the troubling times.

The first one on the left I titled Migraine. It was one of the worst headaches I've experienced for a while due to a pseudotumor cerebri.This one to the right is titled Relief. Notice how everything looks a little squished together. For those of you who don't know what a pseudotumor cerebri is, it's, as I like to say, you're brain being crushed by too much spinal fluid.





This one to the right is titled, Relief. Notice the "holes"? After finishing this one and looking at it from a distance the first thing that came to mind was "relief". Since this zentangle my headache kept disappearing.

This one to the left is Fire Within. This is so far my favorite zentangle that I have done. It was done a few days after starting a Gluten Free diet, which so far has been helping me tremendously. This represents my burning desire to become healthy and pain free.



Once again, to the right, is Misty Lace. I just finished this yesterday morning and am not sure the meaning behind it yet. I know in time it will reveal itself to me. Just like the SoulCollage (R) cards it may not have a meaning at this time, but it will eventually. Soon I hope to start combining the two, SoulCollage (R) and Zentangle (R) together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment