Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Phrase for the Year

Last year while making SoulCollage(R) Cards, I came up with a phrase for the year 2009 and made a card to go with it. This time I was getting nervous. I really like the idea and wanted to do it again. Here it was November and I hadn't thought of a phrase. I started to pay a little more attention to my thoughts and realized I kept playing over and over in my head, Clay Aiken's song Ashes. That song is always popping into my head. Alas my phrase for 2010 is going to be "I Will Rise Up From The Ashes."



I haven't discovered what I'm leaving behind in flames as of yet, but I have learned to be patient and know it will reveal itself to me when it's ready. In the mean time I can look forward to being renewed in some way. I wish everyone a safe and happy New Year and may bright blessing and smiles fill your days. Welcome 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete