Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Get to be creative today

I have a vacation day today which I know is going to be great. Once my errands are done this morning I would like to hit Barnes & Noble and Borders, Books, and Music and then come back home and be creative. I'm also kicking myself for donating about half of my craft supplies and craft books to a client who loves crafting. Of course now I can think of a thousand things I would like to use. At least they were given a good home. There are so many craft books I would like to buy today, but I will limit myself to just one for today. I will let everyone know what it is when I get back.

I'm back from running errands and did not find any of the books I was looking for. I did see some others that I will add to my never ending wish list. More time to play today.

No comments:

Post a Comment