Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Friday, January 1, 2010

New to Blogging

I'm not even sure where to start with a blog! I chose the title Life's Little Ramblings because I have such a vast array of interest and I never know what will hold my attention from one project to the next.

Some of my interests are finding the little things in life that make a person smile (you just never know where you will find happiness); photography; knitting; SoulCollage(R); learning to make beaded jewelry now; puzzles; games; addicted to Facebook; crafts of all types; and many more that I'm currently drawing a blank on.

My goal for this blog is to meet new people from all over the world, learn about new crafts and other creative endeavors, and sharing many smiles. If any of these catch your interest please feel free to join me on my ride through Life's Little Ramblings. I look forward to meeting you :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Denyse, I got the link to your Blog via the Kaleidosoul Yahoo group email you sent. Hope you don't mind me being your first follower!

    I've been considering setting up an Blog account here for a few weeks. I think I will do it now. You've inspired me! Like you, I'd like a place where I can blog or share thoughts about anything and everything that interests me - definitely that would include Soul Collage:-)

    Anyway, I adore your cards - they are all very beautiful and inspiring. I'd love to know more about each of the cards and what they mean to you but perhaps your blog is going to be a place where you will share more about each new card you make? No pressure! I just am interested.

    Great blog!

    Love Claire

    ReplyDelete