Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Sunday, January 10, 2010

ATC 3 & 4

Last night and today I spent a few hours trying to create new ATC cards. I tried doing the Zentangle, but they seemed to have come out more forced than relaxed. Plus I can't find the pens I had for them previously! As you can see in ATC 3 I really enjoy drawing those tiny little circles. I even have large pages of designs with these little circles. For me I find them calming and almost mezmerising.


ATC Card 4 started off as an eye and seems to have turned into something cosmic in order to hide the smudges of the pen.


It's funny, when I was trying to do SoulCollage (R) cards on 5x7's I always wanted bigger. When I do bigger I can only find things for smaller sizes. Hence my struggle with ATC. I intend to start practicing my drawing again. It's been nearly 17 years since I've practiced. I always liked drawing small, so what better way to practice then with ATC;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're drawing again. I think you're doing very well. I couldn't draw such bold and dramatic ATC designs on my first foray back into an old medium. Kudos to you! My fave is the second one, with the bean-like forms in the background.

    Glad to "meet" you via CED 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete