Let Me Feel Freedom In the Wind

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where did it go?

Boy, last weekend I had tons of ideas and couldn't wait to get started on them. It was like I was on hyper drive. Then I got hit with the sinus infection that's been going around and that seems to have wiped me out. I forgot all of my ideas and it seems my creativity with it. I did finish making some beautiful paper beads this week that look like an exotic wood - it was from an ad with different shades of browns, blacks, and golds - and it was stone! It's amazing how cutting it up and rolling it made it look like something different. Once I get my energy back I will take pictures to post.

One of the things about being a pack rat is sometimes you have "too much" stuff and it bombards the mind. Everything I looked at last week and thought "Great I can use that!" Is now "what did I want to do with that again?" Solution: When I get on a rampage of creative flowing thoughts I'm going to start writing them down as they come to me and work on them after... lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hi - glad you are feeling better. Cannot wait to see the paper beads.

    My creative ideas always come to me at my work desk when I can do absolutely nothing about them. A notebook does work great to keep track of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete